AICAD INVENTION, INNOVATION & DESIGN (IID) 2018
The 2nd Art and Design Invention,Innovation & Design Show 2018 (AICAD IID 2018) is a competition to celebrate the students and professional participants that have utilized innovation and creativity in art and design products. The competition is also organized as part of the Asia International Conference Art and Design (AICAD 2018). Creative Design Center (CDC) together with Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Perak Branch, Malaysia and supported by Institut Seni Budaya Indonesia (ISBI), Bandung (Indonesia) and Universiti Pembangunan Jaya, Jakarta (Indonesia) have collaborated to organize this 2nd (IID) event together. The program serves as a platform to identify the students’ innovative products based on their research projects in universities or schools. Moreover, this event strives to enhance the participants’, especially students’ creativity and innovative effort in a prestigious arena.
Individual or Group
1. Between age:
a. Young Category – 13 to 17 years
b. Higher Institutions Student category – 17+ years
and above (undergraduate or postgraduate)
2. For group participation, it can be up to 4 members
maximum (exclusive of the supervisor)
3. Open/ Professional
AWARDS & PRIZES
All awards will be granted based on categories
• GOLD • SILVER • BRONZE
• 6 Best Of The Best (Based on the Field Studies)
• Emerging Inventor (Higher Institution’s Student)
• Young Inventor (13 to 17 Years Students)
• Diamond Award
*All participants will get Certificate of Participation ( One certificate for each project participation with all members name on it).
*The Award Certificate will be given to the winner (Gold, Silver, Bronze, 6 Best of The Best (Based on the Field Studies), Emerging Inventor and Diamond Award).
• Submission method – softcopy PDF. and JPEG
• Poster Abstract – in word. doc
• For invention poster format & rules , please refer to this link
* All winner will be notify trough email or phone call by AICAD2018
committee 2 weeks before the awards ceremony.
• Creative Technology And Performance
• Traditional Towards Contemporary (Art And Craft)
• Built Environment
• Social Sciences And Community
• Information And Communication Technology (ICT)
Submission Deadline :
15th September 2018
Notification of Acceptance :
31st August 2018
Payment Deadline :
26th September 2018
Program Date :
3rd – 6th October 2018
Participation fees for each entry are as follows:
RM for Malaysian participant / USD for International participant
Notes: *Accomodation is not provided.
Please make the payment to the organiser account:
CDC Creative Design Center Sdn. Bhd.
CIMB Bank Berhad
Ahmad Khairul Azizi Ahmad
+ 6019 2228428
Mohd Nasiruddin Abdul Aziz
+ 6017 9811676